Sunday, April 28, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Well hey there!

I've been meaning to make a blog forever, but I never got around to it... Better late than never, right?


I go to a lot of concerts. Like, a LOT. Last weekend was my 217th concert. It was The Mowgli's and Family Of The Year. It was at the Wonder Ballroom in Portland (one of my favorite venues), and I went with my sister. It was a great show, and since it was the last one of their tour both bands were playing at once for a few songs. They all came down to talk to the fans after the show was over, and they were all so sweet and kind. They're not huge bands by any means, but they've both been getting recognition and they're so humble about it. They both have a similar sound to Grouplove, Walk The Moon, and Fun.

This is The Mowgli's best known song:

And this is Family Of The Year's best known song:




Colin Dieden (lead singer of The Mowgli's) took a picture with me and my sister, and all the dozens of tweens that were at the concert. I told him that next time the band is in town they should come over to my House and I'd cook them dinner. I gave him a piece of paper with my name and phone number, so fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment