Sunday, May 5, 2013

Festivals

Well, I think all the festivals have finally been announced for this summer. The biggest one (in my opinion) this year seems to be Sasquatch. I would probably be going if I didn't have something I was required to be at. Booooo.

Although Bumbershoot was announced recently, and it's a pretty decent line up. Tegan & Sara, Alt-J, Death Cab For Cutie playing the entire Transatlanticism album (!), Matt & Kim, and The Mowgli's to name a few. Since it's such a relatively inexpensive festival ($120 for all three days), it makes me want to spend $500 for a VIP Platinum ticket to access their secret venue that only the VIPs can get into. We'll see I guess.

I was also hoping to go to Pickathon in Happy Valley. I've wanted to go for the past few years but it never worked out. The big acts this year include Divine Fits, Feist, Andrew Bird, and the newcomers Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside. It's a bit more expensive though at around $260 for a three day ticket.

Coachella already happened, and this video basically sums up how I figured the concert goers at that particular festival were like.


Not to say that everyone is a "poser" or anything like that, but from all the pictures and things I've heard from a friend who went, girls who didn't shave their armpits for a day and wore a daisy crown considered themselves self proclaimed hippies. You're not fooling anyone hon...

No comments:

Post a Comment