Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MusicFest NW

The lineup for MusicFest NW was announced today! Some of the bands I'm looking forward to are:

-The Joy Formidable
-Typhoon
-Fred Armisen
-Ra Ra Riot
-Horse Feathers
-Surfer Blood

There are lots more, and you can see the entire lineup here.

Young The Giant will be playing also. I never really got into them, although I've actually seen them before. The Kooks opened for them a few years ago at the Crystal Ballroom for one of the December To Remember shows.

It could have been a better lineup, but it's by no means bad. I'm just still relishing the performance by Silversun Pickups from last September when they played for MFNW at Pioneer Square, and a few years before that when I saw The Decemberists play there as well.

Fred Armisen should be fun to see! My sister won tickets to see Jim Gaffigan at the Keller Auditorium last year, and to our surprise, Fred was the opening act. He put on a great show, and it'll be fun to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment