Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Upcoming shows

Well, it turns out I'm not going to be in Portland this summer. So no Pickathon for me, and no Portugal. The Man at the Crystal Ballroom. But I got a job as a nanny in the Bay Area, so I won't be completely cut off from music. In fact, I might even be able to make it to Outside Lands. Portugal. The Man are playing in Oakland, which I might be able to go to, and Alt-J are playing there too.

It was just announced that Walk The Moon and The Mowgli's are going on tour together in the fall!!! I'm so psyched. I first saw Walk The Moon when they opened for The Kaiser Chiefs at the Wonder Ballroom in Portland, and instantly liked them. Then I saw them for $1 at the Crystal Ballroom as a part of a radio station promotion. Then I saw them again at the Crystal Ballroom when Family Of The Year opened for them. So now I get to see them again with The Mowgli's at the Roseland Theatre in Old Town Portland. That's going to be a great double bill, and it should be a really fun time.

If The Mowgli's come over for dinner that would just be the icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment